Our November Topic will be Toxic Masculinity. How does toxic masculinity affect trans communities? How can transmasculine folk unintentionally exude toxic masculinity and what can they do to help repair or balance that? Does toxic masculinity have an affect on transfeminine people and if so what? How does toxic masculinity affect non-binary people?
Discussion Leader: Oriana Soubriquet
Attendence at this event is limited to folks 18+ who identify on the trans spectrum (trans(*), transgender, gender-non-conforming, non-binary, intersex, etc), as non-cisgender, or are gender questioning.
1. This event is wheelchair accessible.
2. Service Animals are welcome at this event.
3. For Deaf/HoH: we use the AVA app for live-transcription of our meetings if needed by members. If you think you will need this accomodation, please let us know ahead of time if possible.
4. Meetings are conducted in spoken English sitting in a circle/square around a table.
5. If you need more information or accomodations, please email [email protected]
Feel free to bring your own dinner or something to share!
The multi-purpose room inside Southern JP Health Center’s Health Promotion Center. About 0.3 miles from the Green Street T station (orange line) and a block away from a 41 and 39 bus stop. Enter through the door on green street (ring bell if it’s locked), turn right through the foyer, turn left at the first doorway, we’re down at the end of the hall.
GUIDELINES, GOALS, AND POLICIES: